Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paging Dr. Harris...

The coolest thing happened today!  I went to a review, class, and then to meet with the t.a. to make sure I was ready for a test I have tomorrow.  My classes were fine, in fact in one of my classes I found out we had a 4% curve on our test from last week so I ended up with a 96% on our 2nd midterm.  The review before those classes was super helpful as well.  However, the best part of my day was waiting for the t.a. outside her office.  Some classmates and I were in the hall when in walked Dr. Harris, our Hearing Science teacher from last semester.  We all had to make a double take!  Dr. Harris was wearing a leather vest with many pins, sunglasses, and black biker gloves.  I told him this was a sight we had never seen before, and he just chuckled as he went towards his office.  I turned to my friend and said I wish I would have asked him for a picture and just then he came back around the corner.  So, I asked him.  His reply was, "Well, my bike's outside so if you'll just follow me I can let you do that."  We all jumped up and nearly sprinted out the door.  Sure enough, his Harley's right outside the door.


After I took this picture, I told him I just had to be in the picture with him.  As I stood next to him he said, "Well aren't you gonna get on?"  We were laughing so hard, I could not believe it.  His Harley was so big I almost fell trying to get on.  Shout out to Dr. Harris, YOU ARE AWESOME!


To sum it all up, I just have to say that I love my major!  If only people knew how much fun we have in our classes, they'd all convert to the ComD life!

No comments:

Post a Comment