Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A quick hello, then goodnight!

In class today, I showed my teacher the pictures of Dr. Harris. They're really good buddies who like to joke around so I figured he would appreciate them. His reaction was unexpected, but priceless. He said, "Oh I know, Dr. Harris and I ride together when the weather is nice." So there you have it, both my teachers who teach my hearing classes are bikers! I can't wait until I catch them both together with their Harley's.

I did really well on a test this morning, which I am so grateful for. It is a great feeling to put in the time for a test and get the results you want - that totally sounds like a weight loss slogan, sorry. Anyways, I won't find out what my score is until later (hopefully next class), but I felt confident in it. This semester has worked out so well for me, and it's very reassuring to me. I know ComD is what I'm supposed to be in, and I'm grateful to have found it. It takes a lot of work, but I love putting in the time. That might sound crazy because it can be stressful, but it's so worth it in the end. I'm learning things that I will apply to my career and it just makes me excited about it all. So, there's my little schpeel about my school life right now.

4 comments:

  1. You are so smart! I'm glad that you are liking your major! Good job on your test! Keep up the good, hard work. It WILL pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you know about weight loss?!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I hear them all the time on tv! Duh! Thanks Julie, I'm excited to see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jana, Erin's Mom here. Love your blog! And the story of the bikers is too funny! You should expand it and write a story for the Daily Universe--something like "The other side of Your Professor!"haha! What exactly is your major?

    ReplyDelete