Wednesday, March 16, 2011

the crazy things i see on campus!

So yesterday as I was walking to class, I saw the most unpredictable sight! Between the MARB and Clyde building was a LAMA! It was so unusual that when i showed up to the review (a little early) I had to tell my friends about it. We decided we would go back to get a picture, I knew I would want to blog about this and pictures just make it that much more interesting! Everybody, meet Jeffrey!


I decided that from now on, if a saw anything interesting or outrageous on campus I would take a picture and share it on my blog. I may just end up having to create a blog just for those moments, but until the day that I'm overflowing with crazy pictures I'll just stick to this one.

Oh, one more crazy moment on campus that happened today. I almost got a picture with Jimmer. He was just walking away from the Wilk. --As a side note, for those who don't know me, I'm not an obsessed fan, I promise-- I wondered wether I should ask for a picture or not, cause I really did not want to seem like a wierdo. Well, my short debate with myself was solved when we were a little bit closer, I looked up and noticed it wasn't Jimmer. But in my defense, it was scary how much this guy looked like him. I'm just glad I didn't say anything. It could have been more awkward than asking the real Jimmer for a picture. But like my roommates say, "it's whatever."
Go Cougars!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Good thing you didn't ask! That would have been so funny! Weird to see a Lama on campus. BYU is weird. you should come to Utah State!

    ReplyDelete